- Indocopters does not collect personally identifiable information of user who visit this website unless the user explicitly choses to provide such information to us.
- When user visit our website from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we gather and store certain information about user’s visit automatically. This information cannot and does not identify users personally. The kind of information that is gathered automatically include the type of browser user is using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome), the type of Operating System user is using (e.g. Windows 7 or Mac OS), the domain name of user’s Internet Service Provider (e.g. America Online, Airtel), the internet protocol (IP) addresses and, the date and time of user visit and the pages visited. Such information is collected every time users visits our website. We sometimes use this non-personally identifiable information to improve our website(s) design, content and primarily to give users a better browsing experience. We may also use this information collected using cookies for analysis of user behaviour.
- If Indocopters website requests user to provide personal information, user will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and commercial prudent adequate security measures will be taken to protect user personal information. The consent of user will be taken for collecting, usage and sharing of personal information. Please be informed that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- All information provided by the user is kept strictly confidential. Indocopters does not sell, share or in any way disclose such information as shared by the user for certain specific purposes to third parties unless obliged to do so by law and/or legal proceedings (e.g., court orders).
- Our website(s) sometimes contain links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different to ours. Visitors should review, understand and consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Therefore, Indocopters takes no responsibility and liability whatsoever and cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which user provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Indocopters takes no responsibility and liability whatsoever and shall not be held liable if any of the cookies are used by advertisers or any other third parties when user visits Indocopters website from other sites or if user visits another site after visiting our site.
- It is clarified that all employees of Indocopters adhere to the commercially prudent standards for maintaining confidentiality and privacy of the confidential information which includes information which may be shared by the users. All employees of Indocopters are required to sign a statement of commitment for adherence to such principle.